Thank You Sponsors, Grantors and Partners
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through grants from the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund and the Minnesota State Legislature, and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
The 2023 Selby Ave JazzFest Would Like To Thank...
- Dan Larkin and all the great folks at KBEM Jazz 88.5, a Co-Presenting Sponsor and Selby Neighborhood Community Partner
- Ling Becker and Becky Milbrandt from first-year sponsor Ramsey County Workforce Solutions
- Meghan Redmond and Patti Foster with Co-Presenting Sponsor AARP Minnesota
- Sarah E. Dahl and multi-year Mainstage Sponsor US Bank
- Edward Arias and Health & Wellness Village Sponsor United Healthcare
- Shereese Turner and Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity Julian Abrego and Humana
- Keith Allen and M Health Fairview
- The Mall of America
- Arturo Garcia and the great people at Open Cities Health Center, Inc.
- Connie Shaver and long-time Fest sponsor Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
- Keith Baker and Laura Gaitan at ReConnect Rondo
- Elisa Rasmussen and Xcel Energy
Our 2023 Grantors:
- The always helpful Grace Bubel and Nora Riemenschneider from the City of St. Paul’s Cultural STAR Program…a long-time fiscal supporter of the Fest!
- The Minnesota State Arts Board, a funder of JazzFest for 10+ years
- Cheryl Groth and the St. Paul Pioneer Press
- Al McFarlane and Insight News
- Philip Gracia and all the folks at WFNU
- Special thanks to Keith Levin Designs for updating the JazzFest website for use in the 21st century.