Thank You Sponsors, Grantors and Partners
The 2018 Selby Ave Jazzfest Would Like To Thank...
- Rina Rossi and the folks at the Minnesota State Arts Board
- Jovan Speller and Masami Kawazato at the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council
- JazzFest Stage Sponsor US Bank…their fifth year!
- Family Fun Zone Sponsor Ordway Center for the Arts…their sixth year as a Fest supporter
- Health and Wellness Village Sponsors Minnesota Blue Cross Blue Shield and UCare…both long time supporters of the Selby Ave JazzFest. Special thanks to Del Gages and Va Yang at Blue Cross Blue Shield and Carla Foster and Josh Simenstad at UCare
- Community Connections Sponsor AARP and Elyse Ruiz
- Shannon Cherep and John Atkinson at Allegra Printing and Image 360 in St. Paul
- Greg Finzel and all the folks at Rondo Community Land Trust
- J Selby’s and Matthew Clayton for their support of our first Healthy Eats demonstration
- Theresa Thompson Nix and Move Minnesota
- Mississippi Market…they’ve been with us since day one!
- Victoria Chu Yang Heu and all the great people at Open Cities Health Center
- Stephanie Jones and everyone at TC Rise…a long-time sponsor of the Fest
- Dale Forsberg at Watson-Forsberg General Contractors, an integral part of Selby’s exciting new development projects!
Our Media Partners…helping us get out the word!
- Ashley Farlow and City Pages
- Phillip Gracia and all the folks at WFNU 94.1 FM Frogtown Community Radio
- Al McFarlane and Insight News
- Long-time Fest partner Kevin Barnes and Jazz 88.5 FM
- Cheryl Groth and the Pioneer Press and Twincities.com
- Midway Como Monitor
- Bob Stjern at The Villager
Special thanks to Keith Levin Designs for updating the JazzFest website for use in the 21st century.