Attention Artists and Business Owners
JazzFest is now seeking quality artists and business that are seeking to reach a hip, trendy and authentically diverse audience. For more information, please contact Stephanie Wright at 651.207.5945 (after 1 PM) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Vendor Policies
- Vendor booths are 10 x 10 ft; food booths are 12 x 12 ft. Food vendors must include copies of all necessary city permits with their vendor application.
- All vendors MUST provide a pop-up style tent. No stakes; booths are placed on the street. Please bring the necessary weights to ensure a stable tent.
- Artist vendors will be juried.
- Vendors are responsible for taking all related trash to provided receptacles. Please be aware that failure to keep a clean area will seriously jeopardize participation in future Fests.
- JazzFest is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given.
- Regarding COVID-19, we will be following CDC guidelines at the time of the event.
IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS-PLEASE READ:
- An artist booth is defined as a space where the vendor is actively engaging in live demonstrations of their profession and talents—painting, creating jewelry, sketching, carving, etc.
- A business booth is defined as a vendor who is retailing an item or service. Though they may be retailing an art-related item, a business booth vendor is not engaged in demonstrating the actual creation process. Example: A vendor whose booth features pre-made jewelry and is not engaged in actually making additional product on-site is defined as a business booth.
- A major corporation booth is defined as a space for a large, multi-million/billion dollar organization that prefers to rent a booth space versus the experiencing the benefits of becoming a JazzFest sponsor.